FRIENDLY | FUN | PROFESSIONAL
Dear Wedding Couple,
Thank you for your interest in having me or one of my associates officiate your wedding. Let me share a little about myself…
• I married the love of my life August 9, 2008.
• We both grew up in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area and proudly call this our hometown.
• We have a smart and sweet little boy who keeps us on our toes and makes us stop and smell the roses on a daily basis.
• I’m one of the pastors at Faith Community Church in St. Johns, FL.
• Besides doing weddings, I love hanging out on the street with our amazing neighbors, shopping at thrift stores, DIY home decor projects, mentoring young women in ministry, reading, spending time at the beach, playing board games with friends, and watching my husband perform with his band.
My associates and I count it a privilege to serve you by performing your wedding ceremony and/or pre-post marital counseling. We work with you to create a BEAUTIFUL and FUN ceremony that is meaningful and memorable, uniquely designed to fit who you are as a couple.
We perform weddings in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and everywhere in between. Contact us today to see if we are a good fit for your BIG day.
All our best,
Pastor Jessica Campbell
LAUREN & COREY
“My husband and I were so lucky to have found such an amazing wedding officiant! Jessica provided strong attention to detail when planning and customizing our wedding ceremony. It was a process we never thought we would get to be involved in, but we are happy she gave us the option to make our ceremony fit who we are as a couple… We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!” (Photo: Arthur Sese Photography)
“On the day of, she showed up ready to help and pull off an organized and memorable ceremony. During this time, she made sure the musicians and door attendants were fully aware of their responsibilities and was even there to provide words of encouragement while I was getting ready. She was also the person that saved the day when she calmed my stress and fixed the zipper on my dress when my Mother and Aunt were having complications. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy with our choice to have Jessica as our Officiant. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!” (Photo: Arthur Sese Photography)
Pastor Jessica and her family
Before Booking A Wedding Officiant,
Your First Step Is To Read This Informative Guide: